There are quite easy steps to enable sound within your Windows Server Hyper V client machines. Normally when you setup Virtual Machines (VMs) on Hyper-V, then there will be no audio drives installed.
So, if you want to play or listen an audio or video from Virtual machines, you have to play around with your Remote Desktop Connection and some changes on Hyper V machines too.
1. Open RDP connection on your machine from where you are going to access VMs. Under the tab “Local Resources“, click on Settings of Remote Audio. Ensure that the Remote audio playback is set to “Play on this Computer” Continue reading “How to play or listen an audio or video within your Windows Server Hyper V client machines from Windows or MAC machine.”
When you need to manage lots of server (Local or Cloud) via remote desktop manager console, it must be annoying when your remote connection manager keep on asking your credentials before log-in even you saved it.
Here is the solution that I figure out when this things start becoming frustrating for me.
1. Go to the Local Group Policy Editor as:
- Start -> Run -> gpedit.msc
Continue reading “How to resolve “Your system administrator does not allow the use of saved credentials to log on the remote computer.””
While installing .Net Framework 3.5 or higher version, mostly in domain environment you might get the error of 0x800F0906, 0x800F081F, 0x800F0907. After you fails to install .Net Framework on a computer running Windows 7 or 8 or 8.1 from Install or Remove Windows Feature Dialog box, it might be that such feature are unavailable on the WSUS server. An error can be like this:
Continue reading “How to fix 0x800F0906, 0x800F081F, 0x800F0907 error while installing .Net Framework 3.5 or higher version”
When you try to delete some folders from C: drive of your system, then it might not allow you to delete it with the following error:
Even you are admin of your system or even you manage to took the ownership of folder in your name, then also you might not able to delete the folder.
So, I would like to provide you the quick solution. Very easy !!!!
1. Make a folder and create a .txt file inside it and named it . (Note: You can create a folder any where on your system) Continue reading “How to delete a folder which ask “You need permission to perform this action. You require permission from…” even you are administrator of that folder.”
When I am working as a System Administrator, I am getting many chances to learn new things even though it is not a big issue or serious problem in organization. So I also thought to share you this solution which might work or you may need in upcoming future in any time.
Whenever I boot my computer, it always ask for the Bit locker key.
Continue reading “[Solved] How to resolve when Bitlocker ask password on every boot of computer”
While working in IIS 7, I have faced a very popular error as:
Unknown Error (0x8000500c) COMException in DirectoryService
You might get lots of solution to fixed it. But in my case, I couldn’t fix with different ways. I have published an Application on IIS 7 and I have enabled Windows Authentication on IIS. However, the page is still giving the error:
HTTP Error 401.1 – Unauthorized
You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.
It is very simple to fix this issue. Kindly follow the following instruction to fix it:
- Go To IIS, click on the Sites ->Your application, then click on Features View on the bottom of IIS, open the Authentication feature
Continue reading “[Solved] Unknown Error (0x8000500c) COM Exception in Directory Service”